Friday, March 7, 2014

Right Angle Cordless Drills and Which One Is Best

I know, I know, why do I need a right angle cordless drill? Believe you me, I asked myself the exact same question before I got my forst one years ago. Now that I have many of them, I don't know what I ever did without one. Especially the new cordless models that are out that are amazing! If you are a cabinet installer or cabinet manufacturer, you will especially find a rightr angle cordless drill to be beneficial. I find myself reaching for my right angle cordless drill where I normally would use your typical cordless drill I like mine that much. I have tested three models, the Bosch ADS181-101 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 12-Inch Right Angle Drill Kit,the DEWALT DCD740C1 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Compact Right Angle 1.5 Ah Drill Kit and the Milwaukee 2615-21CT M18 Cordless Right Angle Drill Kit and my #1 pick is the Millwaukee! They are all excellent tools and neither are a bad buy but the Millwaukee just feels and performs at a higher level than the others and as you might expect you get what you pay for as the Millwaukee is the higher priced of the three

No comments:

Post a Comment