Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Kreg Jig Plans

If you are a woodworker then surely you are interested in joinery correct? Of course you are! Until the pocket hole system of joinery came to be you probably joined two face frame pieces of stock with either a corrugated fastener,buscuit joinery or tongue and grooce joinery. Pocket hole joinery and the Kreg Jig have revolutionized woodworking joinery and taken it to q whole new level. Once you become accustomed and proficient with the Kreg Jig you will undoubtedly be looking for some Kreg Jig Plans to take your woodworking to the next level. When I purchased my first set of Kreg Jig Plans, it opened up a whole new world for me in terms of woodworking joinery and ease of assembling my woodworking projects. I just "googled" "Kreg Jig Plans" and I was off to the races with information and ideas and I suggest that you do the same. You will thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment